Balance on the equator!
Balance on the equator: awareness and spirituality in everyday life in the Andes
This trip is suitable for anyone interested in the local spiritual practices of the Andean Indians and for people who want to work on their own inner growth and awareness.
This particular trip is possible from 1-7 people and takes a week. The program starts on Friday. During this week you will get acquainted with a Themascal (Sweat Lodge), get a massage, reiki treatment, an energetic cleaning by a traditional healer and a visit to ”Curandera” who reads candles. There is also time for hiking and visits with local people who make beautiful handicrafts that are sold in the famous market in Otavalo.
We work with the principles of humanistic psychology, with local traditional healers called Yachacs and recognized spiritual leaders of the “sacred fire of Itzachilatlan”.
During your stay accommodation and meals are included and your meals adapted to the activities you will undertake. If there is availability or at request you can also participate in a ceremony with Ayahuasca Medicine and / or Aguacolla (San Pedro), under the direction of an experienced spiritual leader of the “sacred fire of Itzachilatlan”.
During the program you will receive coaching and translation of a English speaking coach who has lived more than 25 years between shamans from the Andes. With her you can share your experiences and she will give you’re the necessary support. Her qualities are a warm empathetic personality, clarity and intuition.
- Day 1:
- With private transportation from Quito to Peguche. On the way we stop at Mitad del Mundo in Cayambe and enjoy lunch in the oldest hacienda in Ecuador, Guachala. In the afternoon arrival in Peguche and a hike to the waterfall of Peguche for a welcoming pipe ceremony.
- Day 2:
- In the morning there is time to visit the colorful indigenous market of Otavalo and in the afternoon you can participate in the Themascal (sweat lodge). The sweat lodge is organized every month in Peguche , so we will try to adjust the individual program accordingly.
- Day 3:
- Visit to Cuicocha Lake in the morning where you will receive a Reiki treatment. In the afternoon bio-energetic exercises which help your emotions flow better.
- Day 4:
- In the morning workshop making dream catchers and in the afternoon visit to local shaman who will perform a cleansing ritual.
- Day 5:
- This morning a visit to Mama Maria, a local healer who can read candles. In the afternoon reconnection treatment (Reconnective Healing - Erick Pearl).
- Day 6:
- Workshop on making and playing local instruments and in the afternoon a delicious final massage.
- Day 7:
- After breakfast you will travel back to Quito with private transport to continue the rest of your travel program.
- Balance on the equator!
- $925.00 per persoon